Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Paul Thomas Anderson's THE MASTER (2012)


Joaquin looks like an album cover now 
(Specifically King Crimson's if you must
Know which) and I just can't account for how
I'm not to be distracted by this. Trust
Me, though, that he performs quite well, here, too!
Ol' PSH and Amy Adams hold
Their own with him, but have to hold on through
A hurricane e'en on dry land. I'm told
This film is based on something that attracts
Some lawsuits, but it's really not about
That church so much as how are formed those pacts
Of co-dependency. I do not doubt
They got mad anyway. This film is fine;
It's got the look right. Kudos on design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guillermo del Toro's THE SHAPE OF WATER (2017)

Some movies are for looking at, and I'd Say this is one, for ev'ry gorgeous frame Would look great on my wall. All that ...