Saturday, June 20, 2020

Rian Johnson's KNIVES OUT (2019)

Distracted by Dan Craig's ridiculous
And southern drawl, I almost didn't catch
The brilliance and insanity 'twas thus
Displayed, script-wise! I should have grabbed a snatch
Of clue that Rian Johnson made this pile 
Of craziness. The whole ensemble caused
Sheer excellence. We think that, all the while, 
We know whodunnit, but ere long must pause. 
Though oft the fun is watching as the sleuth
Learns what we know, it isn't always so.
I'm trying not to give away the truth
As we saw, as concludes that game of Go.
This film is perfect. Only Parasite 
Was better, and the diff'rence, was but slight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guillermo del Toro's THE SHAPE OF WATER (2017)

Some movies are for looking at, and I'd Say this is one, for ev'ry gorgeous frame Would look great on my wall. All that ...