Saturday, December 26, 2020

James Mangold's FORD V FERRARI (2019)


A car does not excite me; nor a race,
But competence is always fun to see
In action, as is friendship, and a base
Of function in a family. For me,
Though, who has really bad reactions to
Big crashes, unsafe driving (thanks a lot,
O PTSD), I stayed watching through
A lot of that because I really got
A kick from Christian Bale, a character,
And not a growl inside a suit, again!
There's the best fistfight that I've seen occur
In recent years, as well. There might have been
A bit too mighty sound for migraine types, 
But otherwise, it well deserves the hype. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guillermo del Toro's THE SHAPE OF WATER (2017)

Some movies are for looking at, and I'd Say this is one, for ev'ry gorgeous frame Would look great on my wall. All that ...