Sunday, March 29, 2020

Bill Pohlad's LOVE & MERCY (2014)


For Pet Sounds, if for nothing else, does Bri
Deserve to live in memory until
The sun swells angry red, the surf runs dry
And good vibrations have reached out to thrill
Andromeda. And here hath Paul and John
Enacted Brian's passion for us in
Two famous stations. Am I maybe on
The track to blasphemy? I'll speak my sin. 
Both men convinced me of his genius, and
His suffering, even as the edits make
His stories flow as one. I'll say there can
Be an entire film in just the takes
That went on in the studio, but that would
Deprive us, then, of Banks, who's also good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guillermo del Toro's THE SHAPE OF WATER (2017)

Some movies are for looking at, and I'd Say this is one, for ev'ry gorgeous frame Would look great on my wall. All that ...