Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Aindriu Green's RAIN (2018)


The trolley problem, one that's old but good
Is illustrated in a brand new way.
A simple set and no effects e'er should
Be put to uses such as these, I'd say
(Though here, the valley is too canny - the
A.I. is just a human actress in the room,
Though excellent. But my own disbelief
Should be suspended for a short!). A doom
Has come upon a big tycoon. No grief
For him, though, only duty to find out,
Not whodunnit, but why. As stories go
This one is tight and challenging. I'd like
To see more of this fellow's work, to know
What else he and this crew, too. This strikes
Me as a good beginning all around.
Each aspect's great, yes, even light and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guillermo del Toro's THE SHAPE OF WATER (2017)

Some movies are for looking at, and I'd Say this is one, for ev'ry gorgeous frame Would look great on my wall. All that ...